skip navigation

Coronavirus Update

By Kelly Crowley, 03/12/20, 3:15PM EDT


TSE on break until May 23 in accordance with JVA/USAV restrictions.

Coronavirus Update

We have been following and considered all of the recommendations from JVA, AAU, and USA Volleyball in regards to practices and competitions. We have also talked to other club leaders and considered the drastic measures other sports organizations are taking. 

With that said we're going to take a break from ALL club activities until May 23, in accordance with the JVA recommendation. 

We will review updates from the above leaders and will contact all athletes and families via email and through social media with our plan on how to move forward. We, like you all, are uncertain about the future and at this point feel that it is in everyone's best interest to wait until we know more and hope and pray that the spread of this virus slows down and gets under control.

We are continuing to monitor and be informed by the volleyball governing bodies (JVA, AAU and USA Volleyball) as well as local and state authorities and should more precautions need to be taken, we will inform you and work on a contingency plan should that be needed, including attempting to make up the lost training time as best as possible.